The 7 Steps to Freedom
1. Facing the truth about ourselves and the world around us, we decided we needed to change.
2. Realizing that there is a power from which we can gain strength, we decided to use that power.
3. Evaluating ourselves by taking an honest self-appraisal, we examined both our strengths and our weaknesses.
4. Endeavoring to help ourselves overcome our weaknesses, we enlisted the aid of that power to help us concentrate on our strengths.
5. Deciding that our freedom is worth more than our resentments, we are using that power to help free us from those resentments.
6. Observing that daily progress is necessary, we set an attainable goal towards which we can work each day.
7. Maintaining our own FREEDOM, we pledge ourselves to help others as we have been helped.